Human Medications That
3. Betadine Skin Cleanser. This is an antiseptic skin cleanser which can be applied directly to skin.
4. Dramamine. Can be very effective in reducing motion sickness in your German Shepherd.
5. 3% Hydrogen Peroxide. Helpful in inducing vomiting if needed in dogs. Check with your vet for the proper amounts to use.
6. Imodium. Useful in to relieving diarrhea.
7. Ipecac Syrup. Used to induce vomiting as needed.
8. Kaopectate. Used to treat diarrhea.
9. Mineral Oil. Helpful to treat constipation.
10. Mylanta. This antacid can be used anytime your dog has an upset stomach.
11. Pepto-Bismol. Can be used to help relieve vomiting, gas or diarrhea.
12. Pedialyte. For dehydrated dogs. Mix with water (50/50) and give your GSD as much as your dog will drink.
13. Preparation H. Can be applied to a dogs anal area if irritated.
14. Regular Aspirin (non-enteric coated) can be used for pain relief or as an anti-inflammatory.
15. Robitussin. This cough suppressant can be safely used for dogs as needed.
Want The Perfect German Shepherd?
An in depth book teaching you everything you need to know about the German Shepherd!"
Have the best dog on the block in no time or your money back
Thank you for this web site. Very informative and well written. I often advise my shepherd people to visit here for information. Again GREAT JOB. Laura Page Warden, DVM
What a fabulous website!!! I really enjoyed reading about the history of the dogs. There is a ton of helpful information on here and defiantly something for every reader to enjoy!!! Misty Weaver
Recently got a GSD again. Last time had GSD no internet etc. Cant believe how much info for free. Kenneth
I love and appreciate the helpful advice I found on your website! Rachelle